Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

there is no screen cover that will remove the turtle. The turtle has to go, how?

[ New ]

I just received my hero7black and on the screen is a picture of a turtle swimming and it is there whether the gopro is on or off. it blocks the screen making it blurry. How do I remove the turtle it has to go??

Adventurer

Re: there is no screen cover that will remove the turtle. The turtle has to go, how?

[ New ]

Peal it   do not use a  sharp  nife you may cut yourself but that may help lift the  suction if asked. you got the locking tab off but not the sticker hmmm

Tourist

Re: there is no screen cover that will remove the turtle. The turtle has to go, how?

[ New ]

Thanks for comeback. yes, the turtle peals off it was just really well sealed to the screen. I finally got it with my finger nail but only after many trys it just would not lift up but I kept trying.  thanks again. happy travels.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Yes agreed...Peal it...Using a sharp knife may  result in cutting yourself..It will help in lifting the suction....And make sure you don't lock the sticker off

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ New ]

bo sweat you are  not the first to ask that they should have put an overlap  tab on it they did not .. enjoy your camera