Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

shipping date

[ New ]

I ordered the Hero8 go pro 3 days ago with the option of 2 day shipping but my order hasnt even shipped yet. I'm sure that things are probably slow because of COVAD-19 but i was really hoping to get my camera on time. can you please give me a realistic estimated shipping date?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: shipping date

[ New ]

@rapidstar71575, apologies about what happened to your order. I understand that our Support Team assisted you concerning the situation and has coordinated with the Orders Team to get the next process going. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your case, please reach out to our Support Team so we can assist you further.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@annag3764, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You can check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

If you have further questions about your order, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I ordered on 4/17/20 and still had not received it by the 28th. They claim UPS lost the package. So I cancled the order went to amazon for $299.99 and had it at my door within 5 hours. Gopro has terrible support.

GoPro

[ New ]

@rapidstar71575, apologies about what happened to your order. I understand that our Support Team assisted you concerning the situation and has coordinated with the Orders Team to get the next process going. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your case, please reach out to our Support Team so we can assist you further.