Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

set auto upload constantly fails

[ New ]

I just bought a Hero 9 and have tried everything, at least 10+ times, to set up Cloud Auto Upload with no success.  Go Pro has ON for connection, which I've toggled that too.  I've turned the camera on/off, restarted my phone, toggled wifi/bluetooth, turned on Airplane mode and still show possible connection issue.  I've sected the wifi andIt always goes to 'Connecting, it may take up to a minute' and then fails.  I've had it plugged into wall and tried not plugging it in.  Quik found my camera when installing app/camera.  Now I can't even view my Media.  I'm getting frustrated and don't know what to do. 

Thanks,

Kristi

Screenshot_20211122-115246_GoPro Quik (1).jpg
GoPro

Re: set auto upload constantly fails

[ New ]

Hi @boldsand31042

What phone are you using?

What version is the app on?

Please reset the camera then set up auto upload again.

See Reset Camera Settings and How to Set up Auto Upload

If i's still the same, try setting up the camera using another phone.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hey Ej,

Thanks for the info!  I did everything and seems better however, when I try to set up Cloud, it still says possible internet connection.

The phone paired and connected with Quik but, then it freaks out when I try to set up cloud.  I toggled both camera and phone, switched camera to 2.5 ghz....Any other suggestions?  It's letting me Control my Gopro and View Media and Quik shows Camera is 'connected' but won't set up Cloud.

Thanks for the help

Kristi

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @boldsand31042

Is there another phone and network you can test it with?

We have also released an update for the GoPro Quik app. 

Let us know how it goes with the new version.

Thanks!

Ej