Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

se me da�o el lente de mi gopro hero 7 white como puedo remplazarlo?

buen dia se me cayo mi go pro hero 7 white y se daño el lente mire en mercado libre que venden el reemplazo pero mi camara es diferente ala hero 7 black como pued remplazar el cristal?

image.jpg
Explorer

Re: se me da�o el lente de mi gopro hero 7 white como puedo remplazarlo?

[ Edited ]
You can't replace the lens. Be sure to clean it well with a microfiber cloth. If it is indeed scratched, you can replace the camera with GoPro Plus (check for your region availability).
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: se me da�o el lente de mi gopro hero 7 white como puedo remplazarlo?

[ Edited ]

I have  two camera's   one isscratched in  the view of the lens itself. can I see it when viewing any video, No.  my last camera had a scratch as well.  Not from falling, maybe in the pocket, etc..

Yours is not in the direct lens so you should be okay.  If you want try a photophraphy store that deals with cameras they may be able to buff that out.  they may not even charge you.  

You can not replace  these  lenses or Batteries. on the lower end models.   You may reach out to  Gopro.com at:

and  talk to a rep see what Options are. the Plus pkg is great if eligable and that  I do not think you can sign up after the   return policy expires .  see their Rules and terms: can be quite complicated   but quite clear.

GoPro PLUS

Check your region out if it applies to your 1-2 year warranty.