Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

remote control avec hero9

[ New ]

difficile d'avoir un contact avec votre société  j'ai remplacé hero 8 par une Hero 9 impossible de synchroniser le remote control malgrès la mise à jour du logiciel de la comméra  89 € qui pour le fait est inutilisable cela ne devrait pas être vu la publicé effectué pour ce produit (hero 9) je comprend mal que le logiel n'a pas été adapté  à la compatibilé des accéssoires 

Nomad

Re: remote control avec hero9

[ New ]

they chose to drop remote support to my suprise and disgust since its been there from the 3. that limitation isn't mentioned anywhere

go figure - send it back and express your thoughts

Explorer

[ New ]
First, they didn't just decide to not include compatibility with the Smart Remote, it actually has to do with a lawsuit whereby intellectual property is being challenged.

Second, a new remote is scheduled to be released, hopefully this December.
Nomad

[ New ]

wow @danielr15 don't know where your info comes from; Gopro don't even know when the remote will come out.; "in development"..... apparently based on sell through it may happen or most likely not

if its a lawsuit it would have been striped from all models not just the 9.......

regardless they have MANY other spot fires to put out including some i don't think can be fixed 

Explorer

[ New ]
So, your motivation is just to attack GoPro from any angle you can. Got it. What's the matter, your short sale puts not working out for you? Or, are you just another DJI/Insta360 operative?

Your input holds no value and it's truly sad how much time you spend on a forum for a product you clearly don't like. Maybe Santa will bring you some new toys to cry about. Have you been a good little boy?
Nomad

[ New ]

you can call me a vigilante doing something for the greater good of the users.

I don't need money have enought to take a 3yr unpaid vacation and there is nothing i need to put on santa's list - only a working camera and see a company step and and actually give a crap rather than put their head in a sand hole hoping it will disappear

i understand if i offended a fanboy which i was till now and utterly apauled at the service, support  and product leaving that company

Explorer

[ New ]
Blah, blah, blah. Yes, I'm sure you are an incredibly wealthy individual with nothing but cheer and good will in your heart. I bet the ladies love you and your charisma just makes them all swoon. We should ask be thankful that you bless us with your nonsense rants and juvenile post that mostly go unanswered and have zero "likes". I'm sure you're not a middle aged man who loves cosplay and anime living in your mother's basement. No, not you. You are a winner!
Nomad

[ New ]

why are you backing a 3rd cousin that you don't hear from, has no backbone or voice of their own, and operates where profits are more important than the people that keep him going?

Sorry if a company treats me like a number; don't expect anything better in return. 

Explorer

[ New ]
Say hi to your sister-mom for me.
Nomad

[ New ]

will do, come to the table with something factual and worthy of a debate next time