Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

reframing software for windows??

This has been available for Mac for ages. I'm convinced that the GoPro Team just isnt working on Reframing software for windows.  What gives?  

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: reframing software for windows??

Hello, @daringhike3183. The GoPro Player Beta for Windows is now open and is being distributed through this Facebook group. Please ask to join and you will find the link to download and access the app. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you mariustanyaa!  If I dont have facebook what is my course of action here?  I guess I could get one of my parents to do it on theirs, but I'd prefer to not go though the hassle.

Highlighted
GoPro

@daringhike3183. At this time, the releases reside on Facebook. The team is working towards getting the installers over to the Hub but we do not have an eta. We will definitely post about it once we have new information. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm happy to see this is finally making more progress. I just sent a request to join the group. 

Highlighted
Nomad

Thanks but I also don't have facebook. And I also don't understand because GoPro has their own website / their own support pages / their own forum......

So there should be a place and function to get the beta version without a need for facebook!

also when is the beta version translated and available as formal and final version? we are now almost reaching July 2020.

and although I am still pleased, my patience is slowly running out.

so when when when when is the windows reframe software available for download (not the beta / not via facebook)???