Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: recover deleted video

@sirios45 Hi there!

I have tried to recover some files from my GoPro. It seems that when you record a video it creates the LRV and THM files. When I recovered using RescuePro Deluxe, it just copied the files into a folder all named the same in sequence and there were no LRV or THM extensions. But, the file sizes coincide with the sizes created from the GoPro. Large video file, approx. 1mb file and 100k or so files. So I'm wondering if when you recovered the files with goprorecovery, did you get those extra files with the LRV and THM extensions along with the mp4 videos?

Thanks.

Jim

Tourist

GoPro Recovery will recover the following file types

MP4, LRV, THM and JPG

The success rate is normally very high

When you tried RescuePro, did the recovered files play?

Tourist

No, they didn't. It also created an MP4 file for every file. Not just the recovered MP4s but also the THM and LRV files.
Sightseer

To achieve the goal of retrieving android data, you need to look for a valuable assistant like Samsung Data Recovery. With it, you can recover android data on computer accurately and completely.
Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

If you have ever deleted your favorite video that you recorded using GoPro camera then you must know how painful it is. Those exciting and cherish moments rarely come in our life hence we never want to lose them. But don't be sad if your GoPro video get deleted, by going through the below link you will get solution for GoPro Video Recovery. 

Click here : http://www.getphotoback.com/gopro-video-recovery-get-corrupted-deleted-lost-photo-recovered

Sightseer

In Australia it's $40 to buy the recovery program :( are there any recovery programs that don't charge you a fee or that are minimal fees?

Sightseer

I confirm, had some video losses during import via Quik (the most important ones!!!), and had the "delete files after import" option on (never more!!!).

I tried many programs, but only GPR Recovery worked, and restored the videos I needed.

It costs $14.9 and it is worth it.

I am very disappointed in the way the Gopro software works (camera firmware and desktop app)!

Quik is too basic, while they dismissed the very good Gopro Studio, why? :-(

Tourist

FYI  Website for GPR is www.recovergopro.com