Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

"NO GPS DATA" from Hero7 Black?

Anyone else have issues applying gauges for telemetry in Quik? I have a H7 Black on the newest firmware and can't seem to get the GPS to work. I get the following error when I try to apply any gauges within Quik:

I know that I had GPS on for all of the clips, and using this tool I'm able to see the accelerometer data.

Does anybody have a fix or can offer software alternatives for handling telemetry/overlay creation? I do a lot of kart/road racing and it'd be nice to get a usable G meter.

Adventurer

Re: "NO GPS DATA" from Hero7 Black?

Windows 10 issue gopro said, I simply now use the gopro App and  stickers.  untill they ever figure out  the issue since  Beginning of  this year.

Tourist

@fishycomics wrote:

Windows 10 issue gopro said, I simply now use the gopro App and  stickers.  untill they ever figure out  the issue since  Beginning of  this year.

Bummer. At least it's not just an issue on my end. Thanks for the infos, I'll take another look at the app.

Adventurer

hope you get it straighten out good luck(wink (smiles)

Nomad

Hi. If the telemetry extractor is showing accelerometer but not gps data, there's no gps data in the video. Make sure you have good gps signal (white pin icon in the top menu) and record a test video in an open area, outdoors, to check again if the camera is recording GPS or not.