Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

"Live streaming not enabled" - unable to stream through Youtube - please help

Just bought the Hero 7 - and am disappointed. Have tried everything to stream through Youtube. I have 15,000 subscribers, no strikes but still receive the following errors...

1.jpg2.jpg2e4dfe03-a25f-4f78-b03b-245e6b5faeda.jpg

I have even checked with Youtube (as below) who confirmed it should be working and it's a problem on GoPro's end. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated!

Capture.JPG

Thanks.

GoPro

Re: "Live streaming not enabled" - unable to stream through Youtube - please help

Hi @peppyoasis6014

Why can’t I stream to YouTube?
If you enabled live streaming on your YouTube channel, it can take up to 24 hours for it to be activated. If you still can’t live stream, check your YouTube account to make sure you haven’t been banned or blocked from live streaming. Also note that YouTube requires channels to have at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to live stream to their platform. Details on their policies can be found at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853834?hl=en

For reference, you may check Getting Started With Live Streaming

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: "Live streaming not enabled" - unable to stream through Youtube - please help

Thanks. I have 15,000 subscribers on Youtube and am able to live stream through my phone's Youtube app, so no problems there. If anyone else has any ideas, much appreciated or may have to return the GoPro!
Adventurer

Adventurer

as we are allowed to stream with 1 subscriber on a home wifi, not hotspot, the actual feed will show   and on youtube a reminder.  My suggestion is youtube does throw more then one  name in the google account I got about four, wish I can get rid of the dead ones that stop me from streaming that said, make sure you are on the right one. in google account of the Phone.