Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

quik wont save edit

Hey so I created at video edit in the quik desktop application. I clicked to save the creation and it isn't progressing, it is just stuck on the screen saving to edits. My computer is running fine and using all other apps and things, its just not progressing in saving the edit. I don't know why it won't save for me. It tried it for an hour and didnt progress, so I cancelled it and retried it to no avail.

Sightseer

Re: quik wont save edit

i have the same probleem grrr macbook pro with latest software

Sightseer

Mine has the same problem. Aside from the program giving little to absolutely no control of video files; after sacrificing that only to not be able to save has been such a dissappointing waste of time. Ugh!

Sightseer

It won't allow me to "share" either. I imagine it needs to be saved first. COOL.

GoPro Community Manager

Some of these issues might be linked to individual settings on your computer. Our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus can help troubleshoot those issues with you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sightseer

after finishing the editing, click save but find stuck in the beginning of the process, try several times still the same even waiting for over 24 hrs.

I've already submitted the gopro support form and wish someone could help the editings could work out.

Sightseer

Okay, I got the answer by myself^^

Since the original import location has changed,  this time I took another external hard disk, and the folder was changed.

After I corrected the import location, the saving job completed in a minute.

Hope somebody can get a hint like my situation.

Tourist

Quik seems to fail to save the edit if you have spaces in the name.  So, try without spaces.