05-11-2019 02:32 PM
@costak6411, see if these troubleshooting steps for Mac computer helps:
- Close Quik for desktop and open a Finder window
- Click Go at the top of your desktop menu bar
- Hold the alt/option button and select Library
- Under Library, select the Application Support folder and delete the following folder:
- Next, under Library, select the Preferences folder and delete the following files:
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
06-04-2019 09:41 PM
I have the same problem here. "Saving to Edits" screen will just stay on for hours.
Quik Verstion 184.108.40.206
Mac OS Mojave version 10.14.5
Tried almost everything in all 8 pages of this thread and nothing worked. I can try to uninstall and reinstall but do not want to lose the video I made. Please advise.
2 weeks ago
I done footage in 30 minutes and I was trying to save it couple hourse without result.... If I knew it before, I will done it via ordinary way - Adobe Premiere :/