Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: quik wont save edit

@aenriquez can you please help me... ? 

Tourist

Hi, see my previous info on page 7. On what system are you using GoPro?
Tourist

OSX 10.15

Tourist

In Console I found following error: 

[20:14:04.269] MovieHeaderMakerCopyMovieHeaderAsBlockBuffer signalled err=-16345 (kMovieHeaderMakerError_InvalidFileExtension) (file format and file extension of destination URL doesn't match) at /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia/CoreMedia-2479.0.2/Prototypes/FormatHandlers/Movie/MovieHeaderMaker.c:1463

<<<< FigExportCommmon >>>> remakerFamily_handleLastStep: Leaving [0x7fe27ec75000] err -16345 state error

<<<< FigExportCommmon >>>> remakerFamily_Finalize: (0x7fe27ec75000) state error and invalidated

@aenriquez 

GoPro Community Manager

Since it looks like you've tried all of the suggestions and not had any luck, the best option is likely going to be to reach out to our Support team directly at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can do real-time troubleshooting with you. Thanks.

Tourist

it seem jeef likes placing the blame on the consumer or the computer they are using, instead of saying " have you tried doing this"
Sightseer

I have installed GoPro Quik 2.7.0.945 (windows 10) and it seems to crash a lot and I cant save videos.. gets stuck on "Saving to edits..." have tried for a few days now with different clips, have tried all of the suggestions on this topic, I don't have multiple video cards.

Can anybody recommend an alternate video editing package that works well with GoPro?

GoPro Quik appears to behave like a beta product that needs a lot of work still.