05-11-2019 02:32 PM
@costak6411, see if these troubleshooting steps for Mac computer helps:
- Close Quik for desktop and open a Finder window
- Click Go at the top of your desktop menu bar
- Hold the alt/option button and select Library
- Under Library, select the Application Support folder and delete the following folder:
- Next, under Library, select the Preferences folder and delete the following files:
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
06-04-2019 09:41 PM
I have the same problem here. "Saving to Edits" screen will just stay on for hours.
Quik Verstion 220.127.116.11
Mac OS Mojave version 10.14.5
Tried almost everything in all 8 pages of this thread and nothing worked. I can try to uninstall and reinstall but do not want to lose the video I made. Please advise.
08-11-2019 11:55 AM
I done footage in 30 minutes and I was trying to save it couple hourse without result.... If I knew it before, I will done it via ordinary way - Adobe Premiere :/
10-27-2019 12:33 AM
I tried really everything :(
I changed locations of media many times
I deleted recomended files by @aenriquez
I uninstaled/instaled Quik many times
I deleted all related "gopro" domain files and done fresh installation of Quik
I have macbook pro with Catalina 10.15 Beta (during this issue I had all previous versions of Catalina)
The APP still stack on the sceen "Saving to edits" (please find in th attachments). I am able to find exported file - it seems to be corrupted (bacause of uncompled operation of exporting) but it has size (probably almost correct one - it is in MB's) and it is possible to recognize that it is mpeg-4 movie.
Pleaseeeee have you some idea what Can i do? I checked the latest version and it is from last year :/ When will be next update?