Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: quik wont save edit

Hi Ej,

Thanks for replying! 

I tried to install and reinstall the latest version from the goPro website. 

Can you see the screenshot that I attached in my previous message? I actually finished 30-sec video, in other words, I created a clip that I want to save, but it just does not have a save button, as I saw by other people. 

My OS is Windows 10 Pro - version 1803

Thanks for helping. 

Best, 

Aijan

GoPro

Got it @aijanl2

What happens if you change the HiLight? Or add/remove a picture or a video on the edit?

if you are using a setup with multiple graphics cards, try running it with the integrated graphics card.

• Right click the Quik desktop icon.
  • Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
  • Select Integrated graphics

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Hi Ej, 

Thank you for your help! It worked! Thank you!

Sightseer

after finishing the editing, click save but find stuck in the beginning of the process, try several times still the same even waiting for over 2 hrs

Go pro not helpfull but augustw sightseer has it right this time I took another external hard disk, and the folder was changed.

After I corrected the import location, the saving job completed in a minute.

Hope somebody can get a hint like my situation.
Tourist

Using my Iphone6, Quik was saving my photo/videos on high resolution (1080/60) then suddenly refused to pass 2% during saving.  I tried to reduce the file size, cut out personal music and shorten the duration but no changes. 

Using the Quik Settings functions, I cancelled the 1080P HD and 60FPS buttons and Quik is now saving.

Hope this helps someone.

GoPro

Thank you for sharing, @nickm42612. See if the steps-to-fix here https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/Quik-for-mobile-Crashes will help with saving your edits in 1080p HD and 60 fps. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Sightseer

I still cant get mine to save and ive done everything.  What do you have to change about the imports to get this silly software to work? I dont want this 2+ hours of work to go down the drain

GoPro

Hello @noblepike67111 . There is information on this link https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/quot-Something-went-wrong-quot-and-quot-Error-p... that might help. Please check the additional troubleshooting steps. Thanks!