Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: quik wont save edit

Software is not super but the fix is easy.

Change import and export folder.... DONE.

Don't know the exact reason, but I think it has something to do with admin rights and windows.

Tourist

Uninstalling 2.6.1 and installing 2.5.0 fixed this issue for me.

Windows 10 v1803

Sightseer

Works like a charm. Thanks, brother!

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Hi. I´m running Quick version 2.7.0.874 on an iMac and have exactly the same problem as described above. The program freezes when it is supposed to save to edit. Have anybody managed to solve this problem?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @endreh72

Thank you for sharing and for the feedback. Good to know that you have already updated your Quik for desktop app. Is the graphics driver on your Mac up to date? If it is, and the issue persist, let our Support team help. Get connected with them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

For a Mac, if you go to Finder and go to where you have the Quik Desktop located then you can access the video from there and drag it to the desktop, then go to AirDrop and you can send it to yourself if you have an iPhone and then save it and on youur phone or creat a folder on the desktop.

As for anything running microsoft I would assume it may work the same way, go to my documents and access where the quick App is located and you should be able to drag the file to the desktop or to whatever fild in your documents yo

Tourist

Hi everybody, 

I don't have a "Save" button, called support and they could not help either. Did anybody else have the same issue?

Thanks for helping.

gopro-cant-save.PNG
GoPro

Hi @aijanl2

What OS are you using?

What Quik version do you have installed?

Is this happening only in create mode? Try creating a clip and see if it gives you an option to save it.

Also, we'll appreciate if you can share a screenshot of what you are getting on Quik?

Thanks!

Ej