06-17-2020 11:42 AM
quick not showing gps while telemetry shows it has.[ New ]
Got a 14gb file, and it is 30 mins circuit training. That is the one i need gauges.
Checked with telemetry extractor and I see all the data I need.
Probably the file is too big to show gauges in gopro desktop ?
I'm working nicely with all my other files, and adding gauges. That's not the issue.
Just that big file, has gps, and I can't edit in dekstop app, to make my video in adobe elements.
What can I do ?
Of the record:
1. camera on power, uploading to gopro plus
2. download file again to my computer
3. run quick fix and save to another place on my computer
4. Check if gauges show in gopro desktop
5. alot file nicely adding gauges.
6. delete file out the cloud
7. Manually upload file with gps data to gopro plus again
8. half day working on a file, which gopro should have fixed the issue in the first place.
06-17-2020 01:15 PM
Re: quick not showing gps while telemetry shows it has.[ New ]
Read the instructions, it's says that Gauges do not work for the GoPro Hero 8 in Quik. This is one of the main reasons the software was taken down before the new software was made available.
You can try using something like RaceRender, or pay $50 for a third party tool like GPS quick fix