01-13-2020 10:27 AM - edited 01-13-2020 10:29 AM
I used RMA with the online retailer because of the data/time freeze at the last data/time set.
- 30 Dec courier picked the unit
- 31 Dec received by seller
- around 7-8 Jan they announced me the fault is confirmed and replacement is on his way, they will send it to me a soon as they receive it.
- Friday 10 Jan shipped back the replacement.
- received today Monday 13 Jan - was send with delivery Saturday option, so could have been Saturday but only today came.
total working day since they received the faulty unit 6 days (with the almost non-working day 3 Jan included)....so let's count 5 days
not bad at all....yes, I know...to me looked like a century...