Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

purchase of new Hero8 Black

Morning. Looking at your offers and interested in upgrading from a Hero 3 to the 8. Website showed it on sale for $349. Also showed that I would get $100 trade in for my 3. When I went to checkout it only gave me $50. Because I want to have the new one by 12/29 when I go on vacation I could pay the $349 up front, send in the old one, then you could apply the $100 credit to my card.  Thanks Al

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: purchase of new Hero8 Black

[ Edited ]

The $100 off is against the original sale price of the camera.  Please read the terms and conditions before you do the incorrect math.  Also note that because you are availing of a trade in order, this cannot be combined with any other deals or promotions, so no free SD card will be included with your camera.  You will also not get any of the items included in the $349 bundle deal, just the camera itself.

The trade in deal works by applying for the deal, getting a return label for your old camera, sending it in.  Upon receipt of your old camera your order for a new camera will be processed (can take up to 14 working days or longer depending on stock availability).  Once your order is processed it can then be shipped (which could take up to 3 days).  Once shipped you'll get it in two days.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: purchase of new Hero8 Black

[ Edited ]

The $100 off is against the original sale price of the camera.  Please read the terms and conditions before you do the incorrect math.  Also note that because you are availing of a trade in order, this cannot be combined with any other deals or promotions, so no free SD card will be included with your camera.  You will also not get any of the items included in the $349 bundle deal, just the camera itself.

The trade in deal works by applying for the deal, getting a return label for your old camera, sending it in.  Upon receipt of your old camera your order for a new camera will be processed (can take up to 14 working days or longer depending on stock availability).  Once your order is processed it can then be shipped (which could take up to 3 days).  Once shipped you'll get it in two days.