Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

pre order dont visible on the order page

Hello Community,

i am from germany - it is normal that you didn´t see the pre order on your order page? I only see my recieved order where i orderes some stuff for my hero 8. I got a email where the pre order is confirmed and they booked 1 euro from my visa card so i think the pre order is still ok :-)

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: pre order dont visible on the order page

@swiftyfx, we'll charge the payment method provided and an email confirming the shipment will be sent to the email address associated with your order as soon as it is completely processed.

As long as you received an email confirming that we received your pre-order and you have the Sales Order number, then it should be good to go. We can also double-check with our Orders Team to help verify this for you. May I please have your Sales Order number for reference?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@swiftyfx, we'll charge the payment method provided and an email confirming the shipment will be sent to the email address associated with your order as soon as it is completely processed.

As long as you received an email confirming that we received your pre-order and you have the Sales Order number, then it should be good to go. We can also double-check with our Orders Team to help verify this for you. May I please have your Sales Order number for reference?

Highlighted
Hiker

Hello aenriquez,

many thanks for the fast replay - yes the nr. is  MP-03906072

Thanks for help.

Kind regards

Highlighted
GoPro

@swiftyfx, thanks for the info. We were able to receive your order and we can see it in our system. On Oct. 15, we'll start shipping out the cameras on a "First In, First Out" process. Customers who pre-ordered earlier will get their cameras shipped out at the earliest time possible.

You'll be notified once your order ships out. Thanks for choosing GoPro! 

Highlighted
Hiker

Hello aenriquez,

many thanks for your help - yes i orderd the hero 8 on 1st october a few hours after it was possible to pre order so if i have luck the pre order will be shipped on 1st of october :-)

many thanks and kind regards

Highlighted
GoPro

@swiftyfx, you're welcome. Just to clarify, shipments will start on October 15.

Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I never received a confirmation email stating a sales number please help me I want to make sure my go pro is pre ordered.
Highlighted
GoPro

@trevdogg419, as long as you have the email confirmation and order number, it should be good to go. You'll be notified confirming the shipment as soon as it is completely processed. Thanks!