Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

please help why does my new gopro 8 footage when i play it back skips and the audio skips also

[ New ]

so ive been recording in 4k/30 and 2.7k/60 when i play back the footage is great but it skips and the audio skips aswell can anyone please help me thanks ive tried everything

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: please help why does my new gopro 8 footage when i play it back skips and the audio skips also

[ New ]

thanks i figured it out i didnt download it to my computer yet it was played straight from sd thats why it skips 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Explorer

Re: please help why does my new gopro 8 footage when i play it back skips and the audio skips also

[ New ]
What are you using to playback the media? (Provide detail specs). Have you transferred the media to the device, or is it still in the SD card? If on the SD, what card (make/model) and how is it connected to your device?
Tourist

[ New ]

thanks i figured it out i didnt download it to my computer yet it was played straight from sd thats why it skips 

Highlighted
Explorer

[ New ]
Go ahead and mark your answer as the solution so that if others search for the same question/issue they can find the answer easier.

It's actually a pretty common mistake people make. Glad you got it figured out.