Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

pesima camara y pesimo servicio

QUERIA CONTARLES QUE COMPRE UNA CAMARA GO PRO WHITE 7 HACE YA 3 MESES, DESDE EL PRIMER DIA QUE LA CAMARA ESTA FALLADA.

SIEMPRE APARECE UN PROBLEMA NUEVO, SE TILDA, SE REINICIA , NO TIENE SONIDO, AHORA NO TIENE IMAGEN.

ES UNA LASTIMA QUE SAQUEN AL MERCADO PRODUCTOS ASI.

ESTOY TRATANDO DE COMUNICARME CON EL SOPORTE HACE YA VARIOS DIAS Y NO OBTENGO ALGUNA RESPUESTA.

CREO QUE GO PRO DEJO DE SER LO QUE ERA ANTES, Y YA ES HORA DE BUSCAR MARCAS ALTERNATIVAS.

I WANTED TO TELL YOU ABOUT BUYING A GO PRO WHITE 7 CAMERA 3 MONTHS AGO, SINCE THE FIRST DAY THE CAMERA IS FAILED.

ALWAYS A NEW PROBLEM APPEARS, IT IS KNOWN, IT IS RESTARTED, IT HAS NO SOUND, NOW IT HAS NO IMAGE.

IT IS A LAST THING THAT THEY MARKET PRODUCTS ASI.

I'M TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SUPPORT FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND I DON'T GET ANY ANSWER.

I THINK GO PRO STOP BEING WHAT IT WAS BEFORE, AND IT'S TIME TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE BRANDS.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: pesima camara y pesimo servicio

@enzitopescador, sorry to hear about the trouble. I was able to locate your Support case based on the email address associated with your GoPro Support Hub profile. Our Support Team has attempted to reach out, however, there was a problem contacting the phone number that you provided.

Once on the Contact Us page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.