Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

pc not finding gopro 9 black

[ New ]

After  over 1 month of frustration I can still not get the gopro 9 black to connect to my pc,my pc see's it plugged it but it does NOTHING,it is supposed to do something yes?. QUIK does nothing except say plug camera in,i have...several hundred times,what an over priced piece of crap. my other video camera pluged in and i caould transfer across to pc,now I say to frirnds "gather around my phone so I can show you my epic ride.Just a wast of nearly a $1,000 for what my phone camera done for nothing,your software is junk,fix it ,thanks.

Backpacker

Re: pc not finding gopro 9 black

[ New ]

Did you go into the USB settings on your camera and change the connection mode from GoPro Connect to MTP?

Also Quik is discontinued software and hasn't been updated in over 2 years.  A 2 year old piece of software with no updates is not going to fully work with a brand new camera just released to the market.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you mr Irishmanpdx ,I found the settings under how not to be angry on the internet setting,much appreciated for your calm help for angry old man using tech!. Now to film my next mtb crash,thanks again and happy christmas or 25 th dec.

Backpacker

[ New ]

Anger is like farts, best not keep it in............ but try to at least maintain decorum when in public...... and blame the dog.

If you need any other help, just post and we'll see if we can help.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Cool thanks again,my dogs named decorum,small world.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Excuse my ignorance but what software should i use on PC then?

Backpacker

[ New ]

If you have a PC, Windows 10 64bit is a good bet, I also find MS Office to be rather good if you want to edit documents or make presentations.  

If you're talking about video editing however, use professional software like DaVinci Resolve (it's free) for great results.  If you want to have simple editing with GPS gauges, use something like Telemetry Overlay