Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

order status error

[ New ]

Unable to get an order status for my order.  The email tracking links say unavailable try later.  I've been trying for a days now.  where is the tracking? has my order been processed? money has alreay come out of my account. I see a lot of people with the same issues. 

GoPro

Re: order status error

[ New ]

Hello, @boldsummit2831. We used the email address associated with your Hub profile and we were able to pull up your order record. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Bonjour,

Avez vous réussi à passer commande ? Pour ma part cela fait 2 jours que j'essaye, impossible de pouvoir payer, tout est rejetté (carte bleue ou paypal).

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @aghnar2010. The original poster was already able to submit an order and is waiting for it to be shipped. As for your case, here are a few other things to check. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. This information should also match the information with your bank. PO boxes do not work. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different or an incognito browser. 

If by any chance you are using a new email address, see to it that it is the same email address that is associated with your bank account. Thanks!