12-06-2019 05:33 PM
hi i have order gopro hero 8 with bundle...and after 4 days the order is pending...do we have problem?
because i knew that in 2-3 days the product woyld be shipped...i need gopro for next weekend....
Well.... Good luck.. I ordered an 8 Black on the trade up program on November 7. I was suppose to receive an email with a shipping label for my trade in. Nothing happened. For 2 weeks, nothing happened. I contacted support. They could see no reason for the delay, but said that they would up it to Sales.
Nothing happened. I had a moderator here on this site say that they would up it to sales. Again. Nothing happened. Nothing but the sound of crickets. I even had one of the moderators here post on one of my threads that they had sent me a Private Message explaining the delay. Never found the message. I sent that Moderator a Private message saying that I never got their private message that they sent. Never got an answer to that one either.
FINALLY, I get the email to ship my trade in to them with some very confusing information in the email refering to ANOTHER Email that I never received. After 20 days, progress....
I ship my trade in to them. I track it through FedEx and know when it arrived there. Where it sat for another week.
FINALLY, today, GoPro has charged my card. So I check. The order now no longer says Pending, but now says "Order Received-Pending Shipment."
So as I sit here waiting... 29 days have elapsed since I ORDERED this thing. And I still haven't received it.
12-07-2019 01:18 PM
Since I post , I got a mail that product has been shipped...I'm waiting like you....
I'm glad for you. But now I'm a bit more irritated. You ordered yours about the end of November and it's already on the way. GoPro has sent you an email stating that it has been shipped.
I ordered mine November 7. I've received one email from them 3 weeks later with the shipping label for my trade up with a set of very confused instructions about another letter that I never got.
The only indication that I've gotten that there is some progress is a withdrawal on my debit card. I check online and my order states "Order Received - Pending Shipping". Which is all it's said for the past 3 days. (which is an improvement over the "Pending" that it's said for the past 3-1/2 weeks. )
So now, I'm up to 29 days and 21 hours on a simple order of 1 camera. With only 1 email in the past 29 days.
12-07-2019 10:16 PM
Thing's I've learned dealing with GoPro's "customer service":
1. Whoever you are having a conversation with can not solve your issue(s). It doesn't matter if it's by phone or chat.
2. Their team is waiting to hear from another team and will follow up with you.
3. They will straight up lie. They will not follow up. You will have to make contact with them.
4. If someone from GoPro gives you a # to call on facebook, that # will not work.
5.They will lie again. They will tell you they haven't shipped your order because it's "out of stock" for the program they offered you.
6. They will suggest you cancel the first order and give you a coupon for a similar but different deal. A deal they can ship from. They will recommend you place an order using that program.
7. If they tell you they canceled an order, they didn't. They will ship the order they told you was canceled. You know, the one that was "out of stock".
8. They will charge you for the canceled order that was "out of stock" and couldn't ship but did.
9. You will call them about the above issues and the cycle begins again...
12-09-2019 06:36 AM
12-09-2019 08:07 AM
I’m still waiting on their “team” to get back with me on how we’re gonna remove the charge on my CC for the CANCELLED “OUT of STOCK” order...