Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

no sd card included

[ Edited ]

i bought the camera about 2 days ago and i didnt see any sd card inside the box... so i went to the shop again to buy one but when i came to the official gopro site i saw that messege <<Free SD Card With All Cameras. Shop Now>>

i did search about this information and the company says <<with any camera purchase, you get free a 64gb sandisk sd card>>
and im asking you here...where is mine??

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: no sd card included

You'll need to call or chat.   to find out what has happened if you search back for about two weeks there was another thread of the same card missing

Highlighted
Explorer

A 32GB card comes with cameras purchased from the GoPro web site. Individual stores may run their own promotional programs, but a free SD card is not automatically included.
Highlighted
Adventurer

Read the terms  that is what I just read and found out,    its limitd and while supplies last on teh sdxc 32gb card one for  all cameras and two for the fusion.

while stock lasts.png

Highlighted
Tourist

Ive just received a Hero 6 Black with no card. WHAT A RIP OFF.

Highlighted
Adventurer

while stock lasts 2.png

Yeah free    the problem here is the availability went and they kept it available, I feel if there is a mistake gopro will do what is right.

Highlighted
Explorer

Did you order from the GoPro website? If not, then I don't understand the confusion. If you ordered from GoPro while the promotion was running, then yes, you should be receiving a free 32GB SD card. If you purchased from someone else or before the promotion, then where is the, "rip off?".
Highlighted
Adventurer

yeah it really is, why a smart shopper can find gooddeals   but I  have second thoughts no matter who the seller is.  yeah what a ripp off

price.png