Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

no order confirmation received, payment processed

Hello,

I've placed an order using my mobile phone, paying with my credit card. The value of my order was deducted from my account. I have the confirmation from the bank, but i didn't receive any order confimation from GOPRO. Anyway it is not the first time i have ordered from GoPro.com and each time it was all simple and good, I don't understand why this happened.

Could you please confirm the fact that you have received my order and I will receive the products which I have ordered?

PS: if need, I could send you the evidence of payment issued by the bank.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards, 

Sergiu

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: no order confirmation received, payment processed

If the payment was processed it means your order was processed.  Please do not share any bank details online.

If your payment was processed on a Wednesday, it could take 2 working days for your order to be completed, 2 working days for transit, so you should receive your camera the following week.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello GoPro,

I just ordered a hero 7 black but after the payment it reroute me back to shoppping cart, i got no confirmation so i thought the order didnt go right, so i order again and this time everything goes fine and got the confirmation emails. Now i looked at my bankaccount and see double payment..  I've already checked for my orders but i only see one orders in process. I have a GoPro Plus account but have trouble on contact support. How can i contact you guys for refund? because now i've paid for 2 gopro but only got 1?

bank.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @aamr033,

You may contact GoPro Customer Support via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

If you're having problem with chat. 

Try to change the country or region to United States English. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Ah now the chat support is OPEN when change to US, thanks for the reply!
Highlighted
GoPro

You're welcome @aamr033,

Hope it would be all sorted out.

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Same thing has happened to me, except I did't make the second order.

It's been almost a week now and no results.

I have spoken with GoPro support team but they are just keep postponing me with another 24-48 hours.

In the meantime I have no camera and no money in my account. It is a nice feeling Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Tourist

I’ve talked with the support team, they have only received one order from me. The double payment is just on hold so I only have to call my bank to cancel the first payment that didn’t go through. Best thing for you to do is to contact your bank!