07-27-2018 05:09 AM
I download the GoPro App and want to connect my GoPro Hero + with my Phone. I go to Settings and choose GoPro App, but nothing happen. What can i do? I click it, but nothing happen.
Thx and greatings from Germany.
Pls help me:(
07-27-2018 11:26 AM
Guten Tag @snowyshore73705
Are you using an Android phone or an iPhone?
Here are the steps in pairing the camera to your phone.
HERO (2018) Pairing Process
- Open the GoPro App:
- From the home page, tap the icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on "Add A Camera" (iOS), "Camera" (Android).
- Tap on "HERO5 Black."
- Pick up your camera.
- Press the MODE button to power on your camera.
- Open the utility drawer by swiping from the top to the bottom of the touch display. Then select CONNECT
- Under CONNECTED DEVICES, tap on "Connect New Device."
- Tap on "GoPro App". You will see the name and password for your camera.
- Go back to the GoPro App:
- Tap "Pair" to connect via Bluetooth. This will extend your GoPro’s battery life.
- Then tap "Join" to connect to the Wi-Fi on your camera.
- With iOS11, you no longer have to enter your camera's password. Join the Wi-Fi network when asked and you're all set!
If the camera is still not responding/ pairing. You may try resetting the Wi-Fi settings or reset the camera to it's factory defaults.
Connect> Reset Connections
Preferences > Factory Reset > Reset
Let us know how it goes.