Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

no captcha

I tried to contact the helpdesk via the website.

When I tried the call back function it said "invalid captcha" but no captcha is visible.

When I tried the live chat function it said that the waiting time was appr. 7 min but after almost 1 hour still no connecting with an agent.

I also tried changing the language / country to US (as was mentioned in an earlier post) but it did not help.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: no captcha

Hello, @leonb427. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. Ensure as well that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm having the same problem. I've used two different Windows computers, three different browsers, cleared cache, incognito mode, etc. Sometimes the Captcha actually comes up, and sometimes I answer it correctly.  I can tell only because it gives a different response than when I answer incorrectly.  But it still doesn't respond when I want to go to the Next Step.

I'm not sure what GoPro purpose is served with that Captcha, but it is definitely a hindrance.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @spokesrider

Please try logging a call back request.

Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej