09-04-2019 12:46 AM
Connected my camera to PC downloaded all ok, exited program and removed USB connections the
Camera now has a message saying USB Connected and is frozen, I have tried taking out sim tried turning off but it is still frozen
09-04-2019 01:24 AM
Glad it helped. To be on the safe side, I would perform the following steps when you can.
- Using a SD/USB adapter, insert your micro SD card (it should be from this list) into your computer
- With File Explorer, find the SD card. Right click and choose format. Uncheck "Quick Format" so that you can do a FULL format and click OK.
- Download the manual update to your computer
- Right Click on the file UPDATE.zip and choose Extract (uncheck the option to open folder). Extract to your desktop or preferred folder.
- Once the Full format is completed, copy the UPDATE folder (not UPDATE.zip) onto the blank SD card
- Right Click on the SD card and choose eject
- Insert the SD card into your camera and power on using the side Mode button
- Once completed, on the camera go to Preferences>Reset and format the SD card.
If you continue to have issues, consider changing your SD card. You also might want to check that all of your drivers are updated on your computer. You can follow the steps in this article to ensure your MTP drivers are working correctly (MTP is used when the camera is connected to a computer).