Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

more than 3 Months for Refund

[ New ]

case number :07333965 , 07291445 
02 Dec 201 I bought gorpo Black 8, christmas bundle ,I discovered that I needed to add more items to the order, but the order disappears after the press done , a few minutes later, I called the customer service, and they recommended that I should cancel the order and order it again but the money was locked in my account.
So I asked too refund first then i will proceed it again .

They mentioned that will take 3-5 work days, now it is more than 3 months , calling every week ,hearing the same useless talk from the agents , after 2Months 25 days thet send to me Proof of transaction , my bank said it is not a real document it can be a Fraud , till now they keeping Procrastinate .

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: more than 3 Months for Refund

[ New ]

Hi @mohameds14406

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will  be best to follow up on your case by contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mohameds14406

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will  be best to follow up on your case by contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Really! 

do you think that I didn't contact them more than 27 times, till now nothing happened, I really regret to dealing with such a company.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mohameds14406

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

For order/ refund concerns we usually refer customers to the Support Team for updates on their concerns.

Hopefully, your case will be sorted out soon.

Regards,

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
As much as we can , it's sounds unprofessional
If we consider one transaction takes almost 4 months ,
No follow up , nonprofessional customer service agents very slow in processing one incident for refund,
Everytime our financial team will provide a solution, I believe they r doing wonderful job there .