Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: mis a jour probleme

I understand sometimes things are a matter of patience...but ...since the day the firmware update was released for Hero3+, I  have had no Wifi. I have been waiting for a diagnostics since then. Maybe I have a rare component mix, maybe something maybe something else... I had Wifi. I ran the update because gopro app prompted me to, the update was successful except for the wifi part, and it keeps being so every time I run it. I have ran it over 30 times with 30 different SD cards. Stop kidding. The camera shows uptodate when connected via cable to a PC, the wifi button switches it on or off, but there is no signal emission. How the hell am I supposed to diagnose it? I paid 400 for the camera at the time and all what I get proposed is 25% a new model which is likely to play the same trick? Anybody out there who had the same problem? I need second level support heeeelp, how is that reachable?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: mis a jour probleme

Hi @elisabetta4033,

Not sure about 2nd level help but you may contact them via phone or chat.

If you already did just request for a callback / chat then provide your case number. 

-Jay