06-13-2019 06:10 PM
Re: mi hero 5 black no enciende y tiene un led azul al conectar la bateria o el cable de carga[ New ]
Hello @argetro. If you haven't yet, try re-flashing camera firmware following the instructions for manual update below:
- Go to the HERO5 Black update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the SD card used is a recommended one, and that the camera is fully charged (relying on the red light indicator turning off after charging). Let us know how it goes. Thanks!