03-09-2019 04:35 PM
Hello @mauricioc7805. Does your Karma Grip do it even with the camera in place? Make sure that the camera sits correctly on the harness. If this is the case and the grip still behaves the same way, try a reset of the grip following the instructions below:
- Power off the Karma Grip and camera
- Hold the mode/power button for 8-10 seconds.
- If done properly, all of the LEDs on the grip will blink once and power off the grip.
- Then all four LED lights will flash with a single red bottom light.
- Continue holding and the Karma Grip and camera will power back on.
If the issue persists, let our Support team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs know so they can assist you with the next steps. Best regards!
03-14-2019 08:50 AM
Thanks for trying the suggested steps @mauricioc7805
The best path forward is to reach out to our Support Team.
They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Let them know of the steps taken so far.
Please have your device' serial number and proof of purchase ready.