Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

media mod will not work with Hero 8

[ New ]

When I plug in my Micro HDMI, my screen flickers.  Doesnt show up on any HDMI source I have tried.  It showed up for a moment on my TV, then shut off.  Using on Version 1.6.  Any Ideas?  

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: media mod will not work with Hero 8

[ New ]

Hello, @deftwater03175. Does the camera's rear screen go black once connected to an external display? If you haven't yet, try manually updating the camera. The steps under Manual Update here will guide through the process. Try connecting your the camera + Media Mod setup to an external display again and see if the update clears the issue. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: media mod will not work with Hero 8

[ New ]

Hello, @deftwater03175. Does the camera's rear screen go black once connected to an external display? If you haven't yet, try manually updating the camera. The steps under Manual Update here will guide through the process. Try connecting your the camera + Media Mod setup to an external display again and see if the update clears the issue. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!