Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

low qualilty hero 9

[ New ]

Hi, I bought a new GoPro Hero 9 Black and am very disappointed with the quality of the video. The quality of my videos and photos is simply ancient. Very high noise, even with low insulation, dead pixels out of nowhere. My camera has been updated. So my question is, is there any option to achieve higher quality? Attached is a screenshot of a video recorded according to the default options - Activity - 2.7K, 120, L +.
Thank you for your reply!

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Capture_TEST_v_hero9.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: low qualilty hero 9

[ New ]

1:  You took a screen shot from a video which is going to horribly reduce quality anyway.

2:  You're filming in dark foggy conditions at 120FPS???  Seriously??  No wonder your image quality is bad.  Reduce your FPS for crying out loud!  The higher the FPS the more light you need, this is true of any camera.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

Re: low qualilty hero 9

[ New ]

1:  You took a screen shot from a video which is going to horribly reduce quality anyway.

2:  You're filming in dark foggy conditions at 120FPS???  Seriously??  No wonder your image quality is bad.  Reduce your FPS for crying out loud!  The higher the FPS the more light you need, this is true of any camera.