Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

just got the GoPro 8 black

[ New ]

2 problems

when i turn on GoPro 8 black the screen screen blank so see anything.and when updating go to 1 of 2 but does not turn of and come on just show carmea with arrow pointing down then just done it for a 30mins. i have got the 128gb gopro recomended SD Card, can anyone help please

Adventurer

Re: just got the GoPro 8 black

[ New ]

when we update the camera its sits untouched for two minutes the update shows the back going black, th front with   the update, it will shut down turn on and say complete, when its finished it will simply restart and ready.  let sit for anothr few seconds and when nothing is  happeing its safe t osay play with it. you are saying its bricked?  contact gopro.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks that what i thought. i will contact GoPro support for help. Thanks 

Adventurer

[ New ]

if reflashing manually failed then by all means get to gopro. firmware should not crash

Tourist

[ New ]

it just show updating for 30mins and the only way to do anything is to remove the sd card when you put back in arrow come back up. i even updated sd card by computer then put in camera just does the same so have to reset the camrea back to the beginning