Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

just got a ARMTE-002Remote 2.0 and it will not hold a charge while off for more than 12 hours.

Just received an ARMTE-002 Remote charged it up and paired it with Hero7 Black.  It was off over night and the next morning it was dead when i went to use it.  I've tried several times to charge it and it will not hold a charge in the off position for more than 12 hours.  Is it the one i have or are they all like this?

GoPro

Re: just got a ARMTE-002Remote 2.0 and it will not hold a charge while off for more than 12 hours.

Hi jefft4488,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your remote. It would be best for you to contact our support team for further assistance. Make sure to be ready with your receipt when you contact them via : https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

V.
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: just got a ARMTE-002Remote 2.0 and it will not hold a charge while off for more than 12 hours.

It was suggested I try a different charger and it appears to be working now.

Thanks

GoPro

Hi @jefft4488,

That is good to hear!

V.