08-15-2019 06:55 PM
* I'm logged in here an want to create a message. Have to login again. Why?
* Camera import: camera (gph7b) disconnects after a few transfers (to Mac with quik). Why?
* Camera disconnects again. Why?
* Camera disconnects over and over again. Why?
* Camera stops recording after a few minutes. Too hot? Why? Just for captures in the Arctis?
* Camera stops recording though it's active cooled. Too hot? Why? The case is cold now.
* Camera takes photos I didn't want. Often there are bursts I didn't order. Why?
* The chip (sandisk 256GB) is brandnew. Camera says card failure. After reboot it's gone. About every second start. Why?
* I have to register online to transfer my clips from camera to the mac (not using photos app). Why?
I have to much "why's" for a brandnew device. Why?
Have you guys at gopro done at least one thing right?
This piece of **bleep** is the worst eletronical device I bought in the last 10 years!
If you think I subscribe the plus option so you all can watch my videos, you fail.
I had much more fun taking a truck and drive over this crap up and down the whole day.
You can find my feedback on amazon.
Don't try to answer something. Don't try to excuse for anything.
GoPro failed. That's fact.
I'll destroy this piece ot **bleep** - and I'm ready with you.
08-15-2019 10:41 PM - edited 08-15-2019 10:42 PM
The local shill with pop in soon with an answer about how Gopro fixed the issues and that you probably bought counterfeit memory or some other lame excuse.
These issues with the Hero7 black have been around since it came out and the pro Youtubers don't bother talking about it anymore
because they've just accepted it until either GoPro gets their act together or another company comes along
and knocks them off their perch. Gopro is just riding on the name right now, not the quality.
DJI seems to be having similar lag issues with their Osmo action because the CPU they are using is slow.
Heat seems to be the biggest problem with the Hero7 Black. It's likely why it freezes so much because the CPU
is likely overheating and shutting down or throttling to prevent shutdown leading to lag. PC's and Cell phones do the same thing.
In the case of the Hero7 Black, it's likely a design issue that no amount of firmware updates is going to fix.
08-16-2019 04:44 PM
Sorry for any troubles caused.
We have recently released an update for the HERO7 Black.
If you haven't yet, please update your camera and see if this helps with the issues you have mentioned.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
08-16-2019 10:58 PM - edited 08-16-2019 11:00 PM
1. The firmware update changes nothing on the fact that I have to redo my login for answering. After I AM already logged in!
2. I said "no excuse" please.
3. My camera was 3 weeks old. I took my truck and drove over it for half an hour. In fact it was a real action camera at least one time in its life. Though 400€ are not cheap for such a fun.
4. I'll update my feedback on amazon (search for goprohero->goamateurloser)
08-18-2019 06:46 AM
And the firmwareupdate corrects the bugs in your app?
It‘s unbelievable how unable the gopro devs seem to be - in any way.
You should consider taking down your advertising from the web. Your are fooling and misleading people!
Can I have my money back for this piece of crap?
a month ago - last edited 4 weeks ago by aenriquez
In fact most of the gopro customers have a lot to say about the negative sides of this "device".
In fact gopro is unable to develop a device that works out of the box.
In fact gopro misleads people with their ads and videoclips that with all postproduction can never be recordings from a gopro.
In fact it's not only the camera itself, there are a lot more very heavy issues. Software for mac, ipad, the website (double login issue), etc.
We all pay a lot of money for a device that fails before it's boxed out.
I think we have a right to get a device with software that fufills what the ads say!
Everything else is deception!
while writing this comment, there's the blue ad below the menu. It says there are sd cards for free with a new camera.
Clicking there (https://community.gopro.com/legal/gopro-sd-card-offer):
Die Seite, auf die zugegriffen werden soll, wurde nicht gefunden. Bitte überprüfen Sie die URL auf Tippfehler und versuchen Sie es erneut.
In english: Site not found... LOL!
Anything else to say...?
4 weeks ago
Pretty much. GoPro service is bad. They do not listen. All replies are boiler plate and most likely a auto reply. I have tried to review the Hero 7 White and their customer service experience and it will not post. I have tried about 5 times. The reply is they will look into it.