Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: is not normal!

Trust me, all is done and they confirmed the camera is broken (they want change for the second time - 3rdcamera ) bit I want the money back not another camera ( maybe not working also )

I have been all through, just I shared my experience but you ( and the other gentleman) started to stats wrong thinks.
Anyhow Is clear that GoPro does not care
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @antonionapodano. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter. If the second replacement is still exhibiting the same issue, Support will know what to do next.

There is a pending Support case for your concern that is awaiting your response. Let our Support team know that you are still having issues with your camera by responding to the email, or by contacting Support again using the same case number that you were given.

We have also tagged the supervisor handling your case to check on the information/attachment that you sent so you can be assisted accordingly. Best regards!

Highlighted
Hiker

Honestly the support desk does not call me back when I open call back via web!
I have been requesting Some information and still not received clear answer moreover they are doing nothing except offering a new change ( 3 rd camera ) which I don’t want becuase is over to get 2 camera not working ( this is confirmed becuase I did al the steps ).
This is not what I was expecting from a Leader company - is this the customer service ??
Highlighted
Adventurer

@mariustanya   As the Customer wants a FUll Refund of his Currancy. that I  get,  Did you or can you Explain to HIm exactly how that will work, and that will answer his Question he wanted answered after his 2nd camera???

@mariustanya  Once that is answered, his problem will be resolved.

Highlighted
Hiker

just to lets you understand how  they "push me" to be more angry....i opened ( as suggested ) call bacl but after 7 day still they did not.

then you say that is normal!!!!!???

Highlighted
GoPro

It is not normal, @antonionapodano. Is there a case number that we can refer to? We'd like to check with Support. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Send me private message please
Highlighted
Hiker

At least 15 call back requested and no one called me !!! At least to time I texted someone in head office and same - no one calling me and still the camera non working ... then you say they want help !!!!!!!