Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: is not normal!

Both of you - read carefully!!!
The first camera was not working just after 7 days then they have asked to make several trial ( before to change the first ) and then after 3 months they offered the change.the same with second one ... I only used few times !!!!
Highlighted
Adventurer

@antonionapodano   Go buy a gopro at GoPro.com.   you bought today a Camera .   30 day refund.  its Not @antonionapodano world here. (smiles)

Warranty thedate you bought the camera  your Two year warranty wil expire   of hte date purchased two years.

Unless you  have taken out a Plus pkg. you  then fall under that  guideline.   

Good Luck.

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

Antonio your not going to get what you want... You remind me of a tottler or a 2 year who just cant seem to grasp the reality of that the would may not give you what you want... That indeed at times life isnt fair and you dont get your way. Return your camera get youre money back or the most money you think you can refunded and cut your loses and MOVE on.... Perhaps a time out is in order until you get a reality check and realize you have to deal with it....  What happen to the day and age that men were men not man childs. 

The title says "is not normal" I can say that it is true that its not normal for a grown man to whine like this. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

SO Santa Ain't Real and GoPro is real.

Highlighted
Hiker

I am not going to reply anymore to your provocations and honestly I don’t care about your opinion!
You keep judging without knowing me therefore is enough!
Highlighted
Adventurer

Look  Boy cries wolf. NUFF said.

Highlighted
Hiker

U don’t cry but I find so stupid to deal with people just judging, if you want ( both of you ) call me and I will explain and you will understand.
In the other case - does not help to read you “no sense “ opinions
Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

You shopped for a camera, you bought it, it gave you troubles, we all undersrtand that.  You and GoPro are the only two that will resolve your Issue no one else in the One to One member on-line forum. 

You completed todays New Form, a GoPro Representitive has been in Contact, they givn you a Few Replacements.  They Do not work.  If they do not work, can this Be your card, or cards used.  Most issues are of the Card used, the wrong brand, and thart is what most people never  figure out.

A card can be counterfiet, currupted, or simply the wrong card, not on GoPro's List.  If we  use the camera and the Issue  is there  on the spot, that says it is your card.  You may have said  your camera was  Used, or Refurbished?  And Declined to deal with another camera But want a Refund after 6 months of using it.  That it Ruined your trips, and  etc.. etc.. 

Please  Fully format your card

Full format.png

Please reflash your Firmware

firmware.png

PLease Contact a Agent  and call you Back and have them simply send you a working card, and camera. that said. 

PEACE