Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: is not normal!

Thansk for you comments - even if you should read before write answers !!!
Both cameras are “ broken “ from factory ( this states also from GoPro support)
There is nothing else I could do!!!! I have made 1400 photos with other devices so thanks fro your no sense comment !!!
Highlighted
Hiker

Yes GoPro need to give me back the money !!!!
Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

Yes I agree Antionio it was pointless to think my comments would make sense.... Lol 

Highlighted
Hiker

i am sorry but this is not the point, whoever i am ( or people are) if GOPro sells camera ( saying are working) they need to work!!!

if not they need to find a solution, i snot funny if 2 cameras on 2 cameras not working and sampe problems -then the products are not to be sold!

i wish you could have the same probkem then would see if you could be so funny!

Highlighted
Hiker

what that video? o cannot see it

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

In the mean time send the broken camera back and get your money back and move on... GoPro can not and will not replace youre 2 vacations to "Its a small world" the best you can do is use your cell phone to record video or take photos and leave the serious blogging to others who know what they are doing.  

Highlighted
Hiker

You continue to reply , I did not ask your opinion!
Just for your info ( at least you will understand) the point is that they don’t want give me back the money and the story is since 7 min this that why I am writing in public !!!! Hope clarify to you once and forever .... your opinion is not relevant to me so avoid to reply.

Thanks
Highlighted
Adventurer

@rickv138  He (@antonionapodano )  wants a refund of what he used for over the 6 months.      His camera has a Two Year warranty not a refund of 2 years that said  thank you have a great day.