Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

i need help to my wifi

[ New ]

i nide help to my wifi

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: i need help to my wifi

[ New ]

Hello @grayhero44333

If you've never changed the camera name or Wi-Fi password of your HERO3 Black camera, the default password should be "goprohero". Otherwise, the Wi-Fi name and password for your camera is customized or something that you may have set when you got the camera. If the information cannot be recalled, you can reset the Wi-Fi name and password by doing a manual update. You can follow the instructions detailed in this article for guide on how to do it. 

Hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

eu nao sei como achar a senha do meu wifi 

Nomad

[ New ]

What specifically do you need help with? "Wifi" is quite a broad topic and I am not a mind reader.

Adventurer

[ New ]

okay  you got our attention for now.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @grayhero44333

If you've never changed the camera name or Wi-Fi password of your HERO3 Black camera, the default password should be "goprohero". Otherwise, the Wi-Fi name and password for your camera is customized or something that you may have set when you got the camera. If the information cannot be recalled, you can reset the Wi-Fi name and password by doing a manual update. You can follow the instructions detailed in this article for guide on how to do it. 

Hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Adventurer

[ New ]

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello @grayhero44333

If the information cannot be recalled, you can reset the Wi-Fi name and password by doing a manual update. You can follow the instructions detailed in this article for guide on how to do it. 

Hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Marius

SO when I go out as long as I got cash that answers the Question?????  firmware is not the  answer to a  wi-fi reset.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fishycomics

Since the user tagged HERO3 Black as his camera, then Wi-Fi reset can be done through the manual update process. 

Thanks, 
Marius