Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

i just bought a karma gimbal, i charged for the first time and it din�t come until the last led ligh

i just bought a karma gimbal, i charged for the first time and it din´t come until the las led light, i left it for almost 4 hrs, it is something wrong?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: i just bought a karma gimbal, i charged for the first time and it din�t come until the last l...

Hi @garrettbg,

How are you charging that Karma Grip, a laptop or a wall outlet?

I would make sure you are following the charging steps below:

Power Source: 

• Power Supply: 5-15V, 3A charger.  
  • Portable Power Pack: Charge your GoPro and Karma Grip (with pass-thru charging)  at the same time when connecting a Portable Power Pack or wall charger.   

Charging Times: 

• Standard Wall Charger: Charging Karma Grip through a 1 amp (1A) wall charger will reach a full charge in approximately 6 hours. 
  • Supercharger: Recharge up to 70% faster using the optional GoPro Supercharger (International Dual-Port Charger)and reach a full charge in 1 hour and 50 minutes.  

Best,

Ryan

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: i just bought a karma gimbal, i charged for the first time and it din�t come until the last l...

Hi @garrettbg,

How are you charging that Karma Grip, a laptop or a wall outlet?

I would make sure you are following the charging steps below:

Power Source: 

• Power Supply: 5-15V, 3A charger.  
  • Portable Power Pack: Charge your GoPro and Karma Grip (with pass-thru charging)  at the same time when connecting a Portable Power Pack or wall charger.   

Charging Times: 

• Standard Wall Charger: Charging Karma Grip through a 1 amp (1A) wall charger will reach a full charge in approximately 6 hours. 
  • Supercharger: Recharge up to 70% faster using the optional GoPro Supercharger (International Dual-Port Charger)and reach a full charge in 1 hour and 50 minutes.  

Best,

Ryan