Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: how to upgrade karma's software when Download error appears

Thanks, someone in supprot contact to me via mail, ask me for a video probe with the error, they said the controller must be replaced, there is no way to upgrade it, I already send the video, so I am waiting now for the response

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi Mapiman!

Same problem here! Brand new Karma Kit w/ GoPro 6 from Best Buy, bougth on nov. 28th, in Orlando, FL.

I have tried several different WiFi connections to upgrade my brand new Karma Controller, but always get the same "download error" message at 38%! Karma is useless  until I can solve this upgrade (from 1.51 to 2.00) problem!! And now I'm back in Brazil and have no idea how to solve this!! Need help!!

Did you solve your problem?

Best regards

IMG_0055.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

There is no easy solution... you have to open a case and start the change of the controller, this was the instructions that I received on December 1th 2017 and still waiting for the device....decembre 12th  ... see was wrote on bold...

Hi Mario,

Thanks for going through the troubleshooting steps with us. Based on the information provided, it looks like there could be a fault with the controller and we'll need to begin the process to make sure the KARMA is covered under warranty.  
If the KARMA Drone was recently purchased from a local authorized retailer, you may be able to exchange your camera at the retailer for a faster turn around. To get the process started there are a few things we will need first: 

A copy of your purchase receipt 
Your KARMA Drone and controller's Serial Number.

For Brazilian customers only: please provide your CPF# (Cadastro de Pessoa Física) and your Registration# (Registro Geral). 
Verify your shipping address by clicking on the link below Address Verification

Please also provide me with your shipping address in the format below: 
Name ,Street Address ,City ,State or Province ,Postal code , Country, Phone number 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: how to upgrade karma's software

Thanks Mario!
I’m in touch with GoPro in Brazil! Following your steps!!
Best regards!
Odilon