Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-409768%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3Ehow%20to%20transfer%20from%20gopro%20black7%20to%20laptop%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-409768%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3Ehow%20to%20do%20it%20please%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E
Tourist

how to transfer from gopro black7 to laptop

how to do it please

GoPro

Re: how to transfer from gopro black7 to laptop

Hello @ozbaz. There are a number of ways to do it. 

1. Connect your camera directly to your computer through the USB-C cable that came with the package. Or, Insert the SD card directly to the computer using an SD card adapter. Your computer should be able to recognize the camera and its contents and allow you to copy and save the files. If you have Quik for desktop installed, it will also allow you to directly import the files. 

2. Copy/import files to your mobile device through the GoPro App. Once the files are saved on your phone, you can connect the phone to your computer and transfer the files from there. Here i show to do it .

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Backpacker

i always take my SD card out & put it directly in the computer

Tourist

hi all thanks fo the answers i have a new one , the video judders after start up in quik answers please 

GoPro

Hello @ozbaz. There are tips to fix choppy playback here: How to Correct Choppy or Broken Up Playback . Hope this helps!