Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

how to chat with the support ?

[ New ]

I wrote my phone number, and then selected I need to call back, but no one called me. I chose to start chatting, it is always busy, and sometimes I can open a new page, but there is nothing on the page. It is completely blank Page, I can only find a small piece of cloud on the label of that page. So how do I get support? I paid for the camera but did not receive it.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: how to chat with the support ?

[ New ]

Hello @fireyhill576. We try to help as best as we can here in Support Hub. Please reach out to UPS for assistance and you may provide them the tracking details of your package for any information that they may need. 

Should you need further assistance, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]
I have a similar problem. Not happy with the customer service. I had even tried with call back option but no one has cared to call.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fireyhill576

Based on the tracking number for your order, the item was delivered last 9/29.

If you have not received it, please reach out to Support.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Hi  @krishnapra46844

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your reply.

I checked the information of that shipment.it says the package was left at the rear door but there is no rear door of my building and I didn't see any package at the front door neither at that day.So I think I need more help.can you just contact with the UPS service ?bucause I don't pay the UPS so they don't have any contract  with them but you do.(and if I ask help from the UPS they need the information of the sender including phone number and name but I don't have them) 

I don't block the cookies and the popup

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @fireyhill576. We try to help as best as we can here in Support Hub. Please reach out to UPS for assistance and you may provide them the tracking details of your package for any information that they may need. 

Should you need further assistance, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.