Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

how do i keep the screen from turning off while recording when using go pro hero 7 black

how do i keep the screen from turning off while recording when using go pro hero 7 black?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how do i keep the screen from turning off while recording when using go pro hero 7 black

Hello @sricabla. Make sure that the Screen Saver is set to Never. The screen will dim after a minute but will not completely go off. Tapping the screen will bring it to the brightness level the camera is set to. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how do i keep the screen from turning off while recording when using go pro hero 7 black

Hello @sricabla. Make sure that the Screen Saver is set to Never. The screen will dim after a minute but will not completely go off. Tapping the screen will bring it to the brightness level the camera is set to. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

@sricabla, feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!