08-13-2019 06:40 PM
Hello @stoutdusk36273. The camera initially pairs via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. What happens when you connect your phone with the camera? How does the connection go?
If you are experiencing issues connecting, go through the steps below to try pairing again:
HERO5 Session Pairing Process
- Pick up your camera:
- Press the MENU button to power your on camera.
- Tap the MENU button again until you see CONNECTION SETTINGS and select it with the SHUTTER button.
- Press the SHUTTER button to select "CONNECT NEW DEVICE"
- Press the MENU button to highlight the 'check mark', then select it with the SHUTTER button.
- Open the GoPro App:
- Select the Camera logo at the bottom left corner of the app and it will automatically begin scanning for your camera
- You should see "We Found Your GoPro" and a blue "Connect" button. Tap on connect.
- You will see a section to change your camera's name, or you can tap on the bottom button to leave the name as it is.
- Once a name is set your GoPro App will show a live preview of your camera. You're all set!
Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
08-15-2019 07:44 AM
conecto la camara a la app en un android pero cuando inicio la previa de video no carga y solo dice que hay un error y verifica conexiones pero no puedo utilizar la camara
08-15-2019 09:45 AM
Were you able to try the steps above?
If you are still having connection issues, delete the camera from the app then try forgetting the Wi-Fi name and the Bluetooth ID through your phone's connection settings.
Once done, proceed with the pairing process again.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs