Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

hero7 black frame scratching camera body

[ New ]

My new Hero7 black FRAME scratching/ nicking camera body. Upper front corner where the lens is. Looking inside frame, its the only area without the rubber lining. Is this normal or is my frame defective or too tight?

Adventurer

Re: hero7 black frame scratching camera body

[ New ]

How  does the inside of the frame feel?

Tourist

[ New ]

Hey Man,

Mine frame has on all sides rubber but i think that this rubber is just against water,altough i dont what for.

But you should contact support in your region or the nearest one.

Hiker

[ New ]

Mine rubs on the top left corner above the lcd display at the front,,,ever so slightly.  Its not a deal breaker but i reckon if i was removing it regularly it might worsen.  I think its more down to the soft coating on the camera body more than anything else.

Hiker

[ New ]
@fishycomics feels different than the rest of the frame. It's the only area with no rubber lining. Check your frame. Thanks.
Hiker

[ New ]
@mariok993 check your frame. Every area has the rubber lining except the upper front corner near lens. Thanks
Adventurer

[ New ]

Ony rubber in my frame is around the mics and they are triangular.  so take a photo and  show gopro  get a new one I say

Hiker

[ New ]
@urbandepartures thanks. Every frame fits differently I guess. Just hope it doesn't wear out the coating.
Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same thing, the frame seems to be a tight fit. What did you end up doing?

53813263_298517124157031_883766182023266304_n.jpg