Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

hero4 black defective- can i really return, or what?

i have no other way to contact go pro. i've tried for 3 days to chat or use phone to tell them that i need to return my defective hero4 black.

it's recording terrible helicopter sound when wifi is on.

this is my proof that i'm contacting you before 30 days.

please help

thanks

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: hero4 black defective- can i really return, or what?

finally got through in the nick of time. 

had to spend 15 min on hold before they gave me the option to call me back. called me back about an hour later.

had to tell the nice person that their policy is 30 days from receipt- not from purchase.

anyway- defective "refurb" will be going back. i wanted to like my gopro experience. but i doubt i'll be back

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @chrisz05,

Support is experiencing higher than normal volumes at the moment, but you will need to get in touch with them directly. I would recommend reaching out when the channels open up if you are having a hard time getting through. https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

finally got through in the nick of time. 

had to spend 15 min on hold before they gave me the option to call me back. called me back about an hour later.

had to tell the nice person that their policy is 30 days from receipt- not from purchase.

anyway- defective "refurb" will be going back. i wanted to like my gopro experience. but i doubt i'll be back

Sightseer

I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service provided. I have been calling constantly and have been left on hold for over 45 minutes each time!! I am currently at work doing other stuff with my phone on speaker and I have been on hold with the customer service number for 40 minutes. This is absolutely ridiculous!

My case number is 03747897. My go pro's battery stopped working out of the blue, and they sent me all the information for me to send it back. Below is more information:

RMA#: RMA-294329 
Case#: 03747897

GoPro RMA-294329 
Dock Door #37 
2111 Eastridge Ave. 
Riverside, CA 92507 
USA 

I have sent my go pro back, and tried emailing my case and now it says that it is closed. My go pro was sent over 8 business days ago and I have not heard anything back! Where is my camera? When are you sending me a new one? It is still under warranty. I just want to speak to someone and I am so sad and frustrated this is happening.

Please give me a call back or a different number to call.  Can you please help? I tried calling, emailing, posting on the facebook page and now I am trying to message you here.

Thank you,

Marianna